Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another Day, Another Thought


Today was a pretty quiet day on all fronts . . . but the quiet will be broken when somebody finds out that I forgot to pick up the medicine I ordered yesterday! Yes, I plumb forgot about it . . . I am human after all!

Another thought came to mind today to try and figure out why I am so tired . . . yes, tired all the time . . . wish I knew why . . . maybe it has something to do with the lack of proper nutrition that my body has to be craving and the lack of sleep that I am depriving it of. The former could also be a craving for getting back to my spiritual nutrition . . . yes, I believe in God and yes, I believe I am a Christian, but I have not been feeding my soul lately and when the body and soul are not nourished together, things don't work properly! The latter is not being done on purpose . . . no, it is because when I pick a picture that I have taken and go to edit it, I can spend hours and hours playing around with different techniques, etc. I love editing the pictures as much as I love taking the pictures.

I did have another thought today too. Why not see if anybody wants to take Father's Day pictures for that special dad, daddy, grandpa, or even great grandpa in their lives. We'll see if anybody takes the bait . . . I hope so and I hope it isn't so hard to reel them in.

I am learning and trying to see things with a different eye through the camera lens and hoping that what I find incredible, such as the southwest Virginia sunsets, other people will find just as incredible.

So, another day, another thought, and maybe the start to a new career and a happier me!!!!

j9

No comments:

Post a Comment